Monday 13 July 2020

DESKTOP 2538 - VEGIES

Eating vegetables provides health benefits – people who eat more vegetables and fruits as part of an overall healthy diet are likely to have a reduced risk of some chronic diseases. Vegetables provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance of your body. They are rich in fibre, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Eating lots of vegetables can increase your lifespan and reduce the effects of ageing in your body. Besides, they taste great!
 
This post is part of the Mosaic Monday meme,
and also part of the RubyTuesday meme,
and also part of the Seasons meme.

5 comments:

  1. Of the 3 in your mosaic, my favourite is the tomato. Yum

    Stay safe. I am at #18 on the linky

    Much🍅love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am looking forward to our next house where there will be enough sun to grow some veggies:) Artichoke, yum! Love you shared them with All Seasons! Have a healthy week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never have been a meat kind of a person - if veggies are missing, I crave for it! An amazing collage in color, Nick. Many thanks for sharing it with All Seasons! Enjoy your vegetables this week, Jesh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure, but I think I hear my Mother's voice in this post! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love my veggies.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete