Wednesday 19 January 2022

DESKTOP 3093 - YARRA

Walking along the Yarra River in Abbotsford, Melbourne, enjoying the vast areas of parklands and nature reserve along the river. This is amazing as these vast tracts of natural bushland are within a stone's throw of the bustling city centre. Melbourne has a population of close to five, million people, so I consider myself very lucky to have such splendid conservation areas within walking distance of my home.

This post is part of the Wordless Wednesday meme,
and also part of the My Corner of the World meme,

and also part of the
Nature Notes meme.


2 comments:

  1. Pretty.,
    Thanks for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2022/01/seen-on-blue-ridge-parkway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so nice to have nature so close to the city.

    Thanks for sharing your link at My Corner of the World this week!

    ReplyDelete