Wednesday 13 January 2021

DESKTOP 2722 - SUNSHINE

Sun backlighting leaves of Coprosma repens, which is a species of flowering shrub or small tree of the genus Coprosma, in the family Rubiaceae, native to New Zealand. Common names include taupata, mirror bush, looking-glass bush, New Zealand laurel and shiny leaf. In Australia it has become naturalised in coastal areas of Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Tasmania, to the extent that it is now classified as an environmental weed.

This post is part of the Wordless Wednesday meme,
and also part of the My Corner of the World meme,
and also part of the Nature Notes meme.


3 comments:

  1. Great shot. I guess I never thought about our stuff becoming pests there as some of yours have here. That's an eye-opener for me :)

    A lovely addition to 'My Corner of the World' this week! Thanks for linking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely lovely green...I am behind..recent events here in the US really upset me and kind of froze me in place....Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sun kissed leaves. It would be my pleasure if you share your post to my Link up party based on Gardening , Nature here at http://jaipurgardening.blogspot.com/2021/01/garden-affair-gazania-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete